A Rest Day
I'm finishing my last quarter of school and graduating with a bachelor of science in accounting this summer. It's not surprising that these last two classes are really keeping me busy but I'm doing everything I can to keep it together. Working (just about) full-time along with keeping up with family and laundry and....you get it, we're all busy, right?
Thanks to my wonderful friend Kim I was able to take a much needed break. This particular Saturday morning was even more welcome because of the heat. The San Fernando Valley registered at 109 and it was a civilized 75 at the beach.
We walked, talked and took a few photos. Then we had lunch with a perfect view of the water, it was perfect. I miss these 10 on 10 posts and participating properly. I miss taking time with my camera and feeling creative. Soon I will be able to do this more often. Explore and wander. I can't wait.
Please visit Kristina Rust next who always has such great photos and adventures.
Please visit Kristina Rust next who always has such great photos and adventures.
I know it's a busy time, I'm glad you found some to relax in good company :-) Thank you for participating with a beautiful image, looking forward to see more like this when you come back in full power!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful image :-) I send you a lot of powerful energy for your exams and finising of your bachelor. Great job - and the balance between work and rest is really important, and I would love to be walking and talking to you and the ever lovely Kim <3
ReplyDeleteLots of Love from Norway
Gorgeous photos...I'm glad you were able to get out of the heat and have a fun afternoon with Kim. And congratulations to you for finishing up your accounting degree, while working and taking care of your family. You are amazing!
ReplyDeleteThat is a beautiful image. I love it! Way to go on finishing your degree while working full time and keeping up with family and housework. I am glad you got some time for yourself, too.
ReplyDelete