Saturday, December 10, 2016

December 10 on 10: New View


A few shots of what I see everyday.








My new job, a new beginning in this beautiful place. I'll write more as I get acclimated and have more to say.

Please follow along our 10 on 10 blog circle and see the amazing Kim Bajorek and what she's been up to this month.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, what a lovely place you enter every day. Looking forward to see how it changes during the year, or do you have summer all year long where you live? I wish you all the best in your new job <3 And I wish you a Merry Christmas and all the best for the New Year :-) Hugs from Norway - Trini

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lovely place to work. Can't wait to hear more. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a beautiful place and looks like you have lots of relaxing views when you need a break. Wish you all the best on your new job and Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete