A morning routine has been a wanted element to my day.
You'd think after all these years, knowing that I feel better and more balanced when I follow the practices that bring me peace, that I'd be more disciplined.
When I know where I'm going as I begin my day the little moments stand out. When I take the time to meditate and write I am able to pause and breathe when I feel my stress level increase. If I take the time to find my balance it's less likely that someone or something will disturb my equanimity.
I found this post that suggested ten ways to create a routine with joyful discipline.
Maybe there is a way to look at discipline that doesn't sound like military school. This month I'm going to explore this and come up with a routine that creates peace, balance and joy.
Please take the time to follow the circle and visit Kristina Rust next - her posts are always inspiring and beautiful.
Wow! What gorgeous photos! Where were these taken? I love egrets and you captured them so well. xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteLovely images! They look very peaceful for me so I guess your meditation exercises have been working! Love the winding road and the droplets details!
ReplyDeleteYour photos are so beautiful and almost zen-like - I feel I want to meditate right there with you. I am so glad I had a chance to look at your pictures. I wish you a lovely Sunday :-)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos....they definitely evoke a peaceful feeling. I'll have to check out the joyful discipline post, I could use a little more balance in my life. :)
ReplyDeleteI agree, a very calming quality to your images. Wishing you a routine full of peace, balance and joy :)
ReplyDeleteLove your photos and message, I'm sure we all could use a new routine to help being us peace, joy, and balance!
ReplyDeleteThese are great photos. I especially love that board walk through the woods. I agree that a quite, peaceful routine can be just the thing, but I, like you, struggle to stick with it.
ReplyDelete